Do you believe that people could be much healthier if they had access to information that would enable them to make better choices?
Would you like to be part of an evolution of Health Service provision that focused on helping people to make adjustments in their lives so they stay fit and healthy for longer?
That is what the Peoples Health Service is all about... one more important thing... it is not a government or pharmaceutical led initiative... it is something that we, 'the people' are able to build ourselves.
+The Kitchen Croxley 7pm we have the first of what it is hoped will be replicated with similar events right across the country. An Open Evening to share the
- The principles behind the initiative
- No one is in charge
- This is a co-create initiative
- Facilitated by a community coach whose role is
- Empower people to consciously choose between Follow, Lead, Find your own way
- Take responsibility for the choices made
- Everyone is free from the pressure to meet the needs or expectations of others
- Make it up as we go along. Journey together into the unknown with the spirit of an adventurer
- Understanding that as an interdependent initiative we can face all challenges through our collective knowledge, expertise and experience. Resourcefulness and Resilience
- The only right way is that there is no right way
- The tools that we might use to get organised
- How to share information online
- Local community hubs
- How it will be delivered - Open Health / Wellness days
- Local coffee shops
- Free information services
- Preventative health care
- Sign posting and connecting
- Where to register as a SWHerts-PHS health practitioner (service provider / business)
- Local directory for health & wellness service providers
- Place to share updates and news
- Public so that any local people can connect with those providing services
- The SWHerts-PHS health forum (for everyone interested in health / Discussion forum) ... this area is for people to ask questions, and for people to respond... personal profiles only
This is a fabulous opportunity to get involved at the grass roots level and to turn the tide of public health. We all know it is a huge issue and the only way it can be effectively tacked is if we all begin to play our part.
Please visit the events page on Facebook and let us know you are coming along