There is a growing group of local businesses that are beginning to come together to create something really rather special.
There is little doubt that if we join forces and support each other we can achieve far more together than we could by just going it alone. With times being tough for all independent businesses and signs that this is likely to be the case for a while, there is no better time to vote with our feet and get busy co-creating and doing business with each other.
The Wellbeing Cafe in North Watford on Imperial way is in good company. +The Kitchen Croxley, Perk Coffee (Carpenders Park), Villiers Coffee House (Bushey) and Flourish Artisan Bakery already work alongside Link4Growth by hosting both networking events and 'Learning Sessions'.
Nina from the Wellbeing Cafe is already hosting an open / inclusive networking event on the 3rd Friday of each month (the next one being a special on the 15th December) but is keen to open the doors and welcome a more diverse range of community and business initiatives at the cafe. After an extremely interesting conversation earlier this week and with so many common touch points, co-creation and collaboration was an inevitability. L4GSWHerts will provide support and assistance for the networking event on the 15th December and then we will begin to work more closely in the new year.
Help for the local 'Small Business' Community
Are you ready for the Business Development Network?
- Supporting other local businesses and #BuyLocal wherever possible
- Agree that collaborating and working together is much for effective than competing
- That there is enough business for all of us... if we just get more organised
- Help each other to succeed, and be happy to see others doing well
- Share our knowledge, experience and expertise... we've all done so many things, and, we have far more to share than we give ourselves credit for
- Connect people to our ever widening personal network
- Share willingly and support others without expectation of return
- Upskill ourselves so that we can participate fully both online and offline, supporting our fellow local business owners